CoffeeShop "Cashmere Rose" Photoshop/PSE Action Set!

iklan atas artikel


Today I have a beautiful new action set called "Cashmere Rose". This action is completely adjustable and adds beautiful light and color to your images.

This download contains two actions, the original "Cashmere Rose" action will all of the layers, and "Cashmere Rose Mini" that flattens the edit and allows you to adjust the final opacity of the enhancement.  See below for screenshots.

All of the images I have used in this post (except for the one of my boys below) can be found on Pixabay or Unsplash. (Girl, Man and Child, SplashRoses, Pink Dress)


"Cherry Blossom" original (+ CoffeeShop Cashmere Rose and soon-to-be-released CoffeeShop Fine Art Texture)




"Woman" original (CoffeeShop Cashmere Rose + Flypaper Textures "Tempest Painterly" texture)


My boys





CoffeeShop "Cashmere Rose" Photoshop/PSE Tutotial:






I turned on the "Recover Highlights" layer so her dress would not be blown out. And I adjusted the "Matte Effect" layer (see screenshot above). If you want to adjust the "Matte Effect" Levels adjustment layer, you can find detailed instructions on this post.

CoffeeShop "Cashmere Rose Mini" Photoshop/PSE Action Tutorial:


Original image from Unsplash.


Image after "Cashmere Rose Mini".  I adjusted the enhancement to 85% opacity.

Download the CoffeeShop "Cashmere Rose" Photoshop/PSE Action Set. You can also download them here.

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
iklan atas artikel

You May Also Like

Subscribe by Email

CoffeeShop "Cashmere Rose" Photoshop/PSE Action Set!
4/ 5
Oleh