CoffeeShop "Moody Monday" Photoshop/PSE Action!

iklan atas artikel

Today I have a brand new beautiful fine art action called "Moody Monday". This fully-adjustable action has an optional Matte-Effect layer and looks amazing on many types of images including portraits, landscapes and still-life.

A special thanks for the stock images from Pixabay used in my examples (bride, flowers, portrait, posing lady).

CoffeeShop "Moody Monday" Photoshop/PSE Action Tutorial:




This is the image with no adjustments.


I marked the layers adjusted with red. I used a black soft brush to remove the "Darken" layer off the woman and then turned down "Darken Shadows" and "Brighten Whites" to 50% opacity.

This type of enhancement can look really stunning on fall and winter portraits. 

Download the CoffeeShop "Moody Monday" Photoshop/PSE Action. You can also download it here or grab it in my convenient download pack.

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
iklan atas artikel

You May Also Like

Subscribe by Email

CoffeeShop "Moody Monday" Photoshop/PSE Action!
4/ 5
Oleh